What Is the Norton Auto-Fix and How to Uninstall Via Norton Support?
Are you troubling with the Autofix issue or auto fix error 2504? then you don’t need to worry as we are here to provide you the top class solution service. But before going to the step you should know what Autofix is.
Well, Norton Autofix is a tool which uses to detect problems and fixes them with Norton Security automatically without acknowledgment of the user.
However, this is a great feature but on the other hand; it sometimes frustrates a user as it removes the files and documents automatically from the computer. Which annoy a user and force them to uninstall the Norton application. But instead of removing the application you can uninstall the Autofix tool from the Norton security.
Run The Norton Autofix And Uninstall It From Your Device
- Get the app and tap on the icon of 'norton' at the lower right-hand side.
- From its main window, navigate the mouse cursor to the Help button and then click on Get Support tab.
- In the Autofix window select any one of the following.
- If your device is continuing with the problem in the internet connection, make sure that your device is well connected to the internet and then click to Retry and finalize the Autofix process.
- If you still have a problem with the connection, tap on the skip button and continue with other Autofix Process.
- If the problem is not solving, click Open support Web Site to further assistance.
Or to connect with the support website, contact us at Norton Customer support and resolve your issue with the best assistance of our experts. For additional help, you can visit our page and go through other blogs to resolve the glitches. You can also drop us your email message with an elaborate description of the issue and as soon as possible our experts will contact you.