We Have A Quick Solution For Norton Antivirus Related Query
As a Norton software user you must have come across the fix now pop up quite often. Whenever the software detects any unwanted or unsolicited threat or system performance issue, the fix now alert pops up on your window. But there can be cases when clicking it cannot resolve your issue. But you don’t have to worry. We bring to you this quick blog which guides you through the steps of how to run a live update and fix your issue or threat. For any other queries or glitches that you are coming across, you may reach out to our technical support team at Norton support Australia and get all of them resolved immediately.
Steps For Running A Liveupdate And Restarting Your Device:
- The first step is to go to your Norton window by visiting the device security window
- Next, you are required to click on the security tab on the main window
- Further, you are required to click on the LiveUpdate tab that will be displayed on the screen.
- You will be directed to the LiveUpdate window
- Now, here, the automatic running of this feature will take place
- Once done, you need to select the okay button
- Finally, restart your computer device and check whether the fix now feature has actually restarted working or not
We hope that by following the above-mentioned steps you easily able to solve your respective issue. However, if you are facing any glitch or technical issue while working with any of our products, you just have to dial us up at Norton Technical Support Australia and we will with least inconvenience cater to all your needs. Our staff and technical support team are fully equipped to help you in every manner possible. Also, we offer you a live chat facility where you may communicate with our team in real-time and get the glitches fixed.