Want To Transfer Your Norton Account To A New Device?
As a Norton subscription holder you must be aware of the fact that your membership comes with a limited number of devices that you may use them for. But what if you have used all your licenses and want to transfer a particular license from an unused device? We have a solution. This blog fundamentally tells you how to transfer subscription permission from one device to another and allow installation on the new device.
Also, for any software related glitches or queries you just have to dial us up at Norton customer support Australia and get your issues resolved most quickly. Our team of experts is wholly equipped to cater to all your problems and supply you with the best fixes.
Method To Transfer The Norton Protection Software To A New Device
- The first step is to sign in to your account
- Next, go to my account page
- Further, you are required to go to the security section
- Next, go to the view devices or review devices menu
- If you are not able to see your device, go to the history section to go to the older inactive ones
- In the next step, you are required to click on the ellipse icon
- Next, you will be directed to the manage license section
- Now, select the remove option and further click on the next tab
- Go to the install on new phone page and select any one of the following options either install now or send link
- You will be directed through a set of on-screen instructions and complete the installation process.
We hope that the above blog was helpful and useful for you to resolve your issue. But if you are facing any trouble related to the software you just have to reach out to us Norton supports Australia and we will ensure that everything is fixed without any inconvenience.