Want To Know The Version Number Of Your Norton Product? Follow These Quick Steps
We all are aware of the importance and functions that any antivirus software application serves on our devices. Not only they protect the device from unsolicited threats that are a part and parcel of operating with the internet services, but they also increase and improve the efficiency of your devices. It is essential for the users to have complete information about all the specifications of their devices. Hence, in this blog we guide you through the simple steps that you need to follow to know the version number of your Norton antivirus software application installed on your computer.
If you are facing any other troubles while working with our product, just ring us up at Norton Helpline Number and our professionals will identify and provide you the quick fixes with the last inconveniences.
Steps For Fining The Version Number Of Your Product
- The first step that you need to follow is starting the application which will direct you to the MY NORTON window
- Now, scroll to the device security section
- Here, you need to click on the tab that says Open
- Now, in the main window, you need to click on the Help option and you will be directed to the Help center window
- On this screen, you are required to go to the General Information section
- Under this section, click on the about tab and you will be directed to the screen that displays all the details and specifications of the product
We hope that by following the above steps you could resolve the respective issue. However, if there are any other glitches or problems related to the service, you just have to contact us at Norton Support Number and the technical support team will guide you suitably.