Tips To Safeguard Your Device From Mitm Attacks With Norton Antivirus
An MITM or man-in-the-middle threat basically means that an unsolicited outside person can intercept the communication of data that goes on between two systems. This may take any form. It may be online such as through emails or social media platforms. They try and aim at your personal data and information that is stored on your devices. The Norton antivirus software application enables you to protect both your data and system from such attacks and immediately alerts you about any of the threats such as the SSL strip or DNS spoofing attacks. In this blog, we tell you about certain tips and instructions that you need to keep in mind to protect your device from such MITM attacks.
However, if you are facing any issues while operating with your application, you may immediately report it to the Norton Support Number. Our team here will ensure that all the issues related to your service are resolved without any delays.
Protection Of Your Device From Man-In-The-Middle Attacks
Following are some of the recommendations that the users can keep in mind while preparing their system for safety against MITM(s):
- The first thing that you should do is to install the NortonSecurity application for safety against such threats
- Second, while surfing on the internet, make sure that any site you access has its URL starting from https
- Next, avoid using public wireless networks; even if you do, make sure that you have the VPN option toggled on in the software for an encrypted connection and better safety of your information and data
- Next, you must keep a close note of the potential fraud and phishing emails that may be sent to you by unsolicited sources
- Do not directly access unknown links, try feeding them into the browser manually and check the authenticity of the website
Keeping the above recommendations in mind, you can easily secure your device from any unwanted elements gaining access to your system. However, if you are facing any other issues with the antivirus services, contact us at the Norton Antivirus Customer Care Number Australia and we will guide you with the most effective fixe in no time.