Steps To Customizing Your Scan Settings With Norton Antivirus
Did you know that you could customize your scan settings for the antivirus software application installed in your device? Norton provides you these features of setting your scans according to your chosen schedule. While the default settings work for most of the users, however, some people prefer to customize the application working according to their own self. You can select specific files, documents, software, and get them scanned on a schedule that you have set. In this blog we guide you through the simple mechanism by which you can create your own custom application scans.
Also, we have an active support team to resolve any other issues that you may be facing while working with the platform. You can simply contact us at Norton Support Australia and the most skilled technicians will be assigned to settle your software related problems in the most quickest and efficient manner.
Steps For Creating A Custom Scan:
- The first step is to get the software started where you will be directed to the My Norton window
- Here, you have to go to the device security section and click on the Open tab
- In the main window, you are required to navigate to the security tab and double click
- Further, select the Scans option
- Now, in the window you are so directed to, click on the Custom scan option in the tasks section
- Next, click on the Go tab
- Further, you are required to select the create tab
- Now, in the new window, next to the Name section, type in the name for your so created rule
- Next, you are required to navigate and select the files and folders that you want to be scanned on a fixed schedule
- Then, you must set the interval and time particulars
- Finally, set the switches to customize behaviors for compressed documents and least risks during the process
- Click on the Save tab and your setting changes will be saved
We hope that by the means of the above blog you were able to resolve the said issue. However, in case you are facing any other glitches, you just have to contact us at Norton Tech Support Number and our team will respond back with the most robust solutions to fix the issues.