Steps For Viewing The Resolved Threats During A Norton Scan
The installation of antivirus software has become a necessity in your system or any devices that are internet compatible. The Norton antivirus software provides you with several options for scanning the files and folders according to your own choices and set schedules. However, at times we might find it difficult to remember as to what were the files that had already been scanned for threat. If we go one by one it reduces the work efficiency of the user. Therefore, we have an easy way out for you. In this blog we guide you through the steps that you need to follow in order to view the list of documents and threats removed that have already been scanned by the system.
Also, for other software related guidance, you just have to contact us at Norton support Australia and we will ensure that we settle or remove the glitch in the most convenient and hassle-free manner. You can also, live chat with the team in order to get the most genuine reviews and fixes.
Steps For Viewing The Automatically Resolved Threats
- The first step is to go to the Norton application and visit the device security section of the window
- Here, you are required to click on the open tab
- Further, in the main window, you must double click on the option that says SECURITY
- Next, you are required to click on the history tab
- Now, you will be directed to the security history window, where you must select the resolved security risks option
- Finally, you will be displayed the detailed list of threat that has already been resolved while the documents were getting scanned
We hope that by following the above steps you were able to get the desired answers. However, if you are facing any other troubles or issues while working with the application, you can talk to the support team at Norton Technical Support Number Australia and they will supply you with the most suitable answers.