Steps For Installing The Norton Antivirus Via Comcast Services
There are several methods by which you can get the antivirus software for your system. One of them is by downloading it via some service provider’s website. In this article, we have listed the steps by which you can download the same from the Comcast website. This blog deals only with the method for the Windows operating system.
As antivirus services are extremely essential for your system, it is important for the application to be glitch-free to. Therefore, if you are facing any problems or bugs while working with the app, you should immediately contact us at the Norton Support Number. Our technicians here will ensure that they help you with the best solutions to fix all the glitches in no time.
Steps For Downloading The Software
- The first step is to go to the Comcast homepage via your browser window
- Next, you are required to go to the DOWNLOAD NOW tab, you will find this under the Norton security online section
- Now, in the window you are so directed to, you are required to sign in using your service provider’s username and password credentials
- You will get a PIN code prompt on your screen
- Now, you are required to log in using the account you had created for the antivirus software with Comcast
- Next, tap on the DOWNLOAD tab
- A download security warning will appear on your screen, click on the RUN option
- Next, as the process starts, let it complete and wait for the installation to begin
- When the installation process too, gets completed, click on the AGREE & INSTALL option
- Once it is done, the service will get activated automatically
- You will be directed to the NAME YOUR DEVICE WINDOW, here click on the ACTIVATE tab after your fill in the required particulars
- Your service will be activated and you must click on the DONE tab to start working
We hope that the above steps helped. For any other guidance, dial us at Norton Support Australia. Our technical staff will guide you with the most effective solutions.