Steps To Update Your Antivirus Via The Norton Update Center
Anyone with an active antivirus plan can get their applications updated from time to time. This not only improves the performance of the software, however, introduces all the newest features that the operators come up with. There are various methods by which you can do the same. One, by the means of your account. Second, through the online update center feature. In this blog, we tell you about the steps and methods for the latter.
For more information related to your subscription details, you may ring us at the Contact Norton Helpline Number. Our technicians here will guide you with the suitable responses to ensure the best and most efficient working of your antivirus application.
Steps For Updating The Software Via The UPDATE CENTER: (For Windows)
- The first step is to go to the online website of the application
- Here, hover to the update center section
- You will be directed to the page for the same
- Here, scroll to the tab that says UPDATE ME NOW
- The download process will automatically start
- If it doesn’t, click on the tab to manually start it for the system
- Now, once the file is downloaded, you will be displayed with a security warning window
- Here, tap on the RUN tab
- You will be directed through a couple of onscreen instructions, follow them and the latest version of the software will be in action for your device
By following the above-mentioned steps you will be able to resolve the Updation issue. Note that, if the latest version is not installed in the system, you may face outages every now and then, hence, risking your data and files. For any other issues, contact us at the Norton Technical Support Australia. Our technicians will guide you with suitable answer solutions for the same. Live chat box feature, too, is round the clock active for immediate redressal of errors.