Quick Method To Stop The Norton Antivirus Startup Software In Windows
Startup programs are those programs that start to function all by themselves along with the windows boot mechanism. Some of the examples of such programs are the messenger services or antivirus software programs or media applications. Now, when any of such startup programs are installed in your device, this might lead to the slowdown in the speed of your device. In such cases, you might consider disabling these applications for the good. This blog in a similar manner teaches you or guides you through the quick steps by which you can easily disable the Norton antivirus application startup.
For other service-related queries, you just have to contact us at Norton Helpline Number and our team of professional technicians will ensure that all the shortcomings are fixed as soon as possible.
Steps For Disabling Via Startup Of Windows 7 Or Vista
- The first step is to long-press the windows key and the R key together
- You will be directed to the start menu of the system
- Here, you need to select the option that says Run
- Further, you are required to type -msconfig- without the hyphens and press the enter key
- Next, for the administrator privileges. You are required to enter in the password credentials
- Then, in the window you are so directed to, click on the startup tab
- Further, uncheck all the boxes related to Norton
- Next, click on the okay button
- Finally, restart your computer
We hope that by following the above blog you were effectively able to disable or resolve the said issue. However if there are any other troubles or glitches that you are coming across, you just have to dial us up at Norton Support Australia and we will provide you the best solutions. Our team of experts is always at your disposal to cater to all the issues with utmost dedication.