Quick Method To Retrieve Data Using The Norton Recovery Tool
There are times when your computer may be a victim of various viruses or threats and get infected. And as a result, it becomes very difficult for you to bot into your systems. The data in your device, in such cases, might become inaccessible and may get affected due to these threats. Norton’s bootable recovery tool is the answer to your problem. It can be used in both the situation, whether when the data is inaccessible or you are not able to boot into your system. All you need to keep in mind is that along with the recovery drive that we had created, you should also have a spare and formatted USB drive to store the retrieved data.
If there are any other issues that you are facing while working with your antivirus subscription, you may reach out to the helpdesk team at Norton Support Number. Here, our technicians will not only guide you with quick fixes but will also ensure that they help you with little tips to avoid any future glitches.
Steps To Retrieve Data:
- The first step is to insert the bootable drive in your system and restart it
- Next, you are required to enter in the BIOS mode by pressing the function key as the system restarts
- Further, select the recovery device that you has created and press the enter key
- For UEFI-enabled system, you need to select the recovery media under the legacy boot section
- You will be directed to the NBRT page, here select Boot option
- Select the preferred language settings
- Next, in case of multiple OS, you will be required to select the desired one
- In the Bootable recovery tool window, you must select the option that says retrieve your files
- You will now be directed to the select files window, here, select the desired documents that you want to recover
- Click on the next option
- Click on the retrieve files tab
- Select your formatted USB drive to store that recovered data
- You will be taken through the retrieve files completed window
- Once done, click on the tab that says done
We hope that by following the above set of steps you were able to resolve the respective issue, however, in case of further queries, you must simply contact us at the Norton Helpline Number Australia and we will guide you accordingly.