Quick Method To Install The Norton App On Windows 10 In S Mode
Having an antivirus application installed in your system is essential not just for the protection of your data from external and unwanted threats but is also essential to maintain the performance and efficiency of your device. The choice of software is exceptionally important as only the latest and technologically advanced antivirus software can identify and eliminate the potential risks from your system. Norton antivirus application is one of the most effective apps that the users can download and use for their devices. In this blog we guide you through the mechanism by which you can download the app in your Windows 10 device in the S mode.
If you have any other questions related to your subscription or the working of the software, you may simply dial us up at the Norton Support Number and our team here will guide you with the suitable answers. You can contact the helpdesk via email and live chat feature too.
Steps for installation of the app in your Windows 10 device for S mode
- The first step is to go to the Microsoft Store in your system
- Once you have launched the AppStore, you are required to go to the search bar.
- In the Microsoft Store search bar, type in Norton Security
- You will be displayed with the list of options
- Click on the icon and then tap the install tab
- Now, in the Microsoft store page for security, click on the Get tab
- The process of installation will begin
We hope that by the means of the above steps you could resolve the said issue in the most effective manner. However, if you are facing any glitches while working with the security software, you can ping us at Norton Technical Support Number and we will fix the error causing bug in no time.