Quick Guide To Automatic Renewal Of Your Norton Antivirus Subscription
Amidst all the activities and unsolicited threats such as viruses, spyware, worms, Trojan horses et cetera, around the internet, it is of utmost importance that you protect your devices and the content in it by the means of some antivirus software. Norton Antivirus applications ensure safe surfing, downloading and opening of files by the most advanced scanning mechanism. Along with this, we offer you an easy getaway from the hassles of again and again downloading and subscribing to our services by the means of an auto-renewal option. This blog essentially guides you through the steps for the same.
Also, for any other service-related guidance and issues, just reach out to us at our online helpdesk and we will ensure an efficient redressal of all the problems in the most trouble-free manner possible.
Steps For Auto-Renewal Of Your Subscription
- The first step is to log in to your account
- Next, you are required to click on your user name that is displayed at the top right corner of the window
- Further, from the drop-down menu, select the option that says my subscriptions
- Next step would be to toggle the active protection slider to ON mode
- Check the box that says agree and continues
- Further, you are required to fill in the billings details in order to initiate the automatic renewal process
- Next, verify your payment method for the same
- Click on the Turn on Automatic Renewal tab
By following the above-stated steps your subscription will be automatically renewed for the next applicable period. However, if you are still facing any difficulties or glitches concerned with the service, dial us up at our Norton Support Australia. Here our team members will provide you with the best solutions and will offer you the most adept counsel respectively.