What To Do When Norton Product Subscription Date Are Incorrect
Your Norton Application might indicate an incorrect period of subscription due to multiple reasons. It might be a technical error or email has not been verified from the either side.
Norton Tech Support helps in troubleshooting the problems
- 1. Browse for your antivirus application and move to the page of the sign in.
- 2. In case the application didn’t open by default, insert the email address and the password to log into the account. For the new users, go for creation of your profile step by step.
- 3. Launch the web browser and move for the Norton setting up window.
- 4. For the installation of a new component that is not registered into the protection software. Choose the fresh key product key and go to the button of > for the confirmation.
- 5. Snap for the link to agreeing and downloading.
- 6. You might run a different command on specific browsers. These are as follows:
- 7. As you are redirected towards the user controlling account page, move for continuing with the same.
- 8. Just remember that the Norton product works completely and the product is activated now.
How To Activate The Product Manually?
As you begin with the protection application Norton and snap towards the contact us page. Walk towards the help desk. As the window gets directed, go to account information under the link of entering the product key. Continue with the next section and in case you are unable to hunt the code. Make sure you follow the instructions and confirm it with finish tab. In case the problem doesn’t get solved by you, contact us at Norton Support Number Australia 1-800-958-239 to get easy solutions at reasonable prices. Our remote services assisted by highly-qualified technicians would remotely login to your account and troubleshoot the errors conveniently.