How To Turn Off The Norton Notification?
Norton provides the best security to its users from threats or malware. You can install this application in your android phones, window systems, I-phones and Mac systems. You can secure your data and important files from getting hacked or destroyed by the virus. Go to any browser and search for Norton security for your device and protect your device from viruses. You can download its features to experience the full Norton security. By going to its settings, you can explore more things and update yourself with the latest offers. It will notify you every day with its new updates and special offer.
Sometimes, Norton sends too much messages and the user gets annoyed with its buzz and on-screen notifications. If you are suffering from same, then do follow these steps and stop yourself from getting annoyed.
- Open your system and search for Norton icon in your desktop at the bottom right corner.
- Double click on the icon and go to the settings at the upper right corner,
- There you see a ‘quick control’, click on the ‘silent mode’ box to quite the notification. It’s a temporary method if you want a permanent solution, do follow the steps as well.
- To unfold more setting click on the “Administrative settings” and off the 30-day report (Norton send every 30-day report to the user to information about the action that was performed in last 30 days).
- Then close the Norton task notification (it automatically performs some task in the background and sending you notification timely).
- Then click on the ‘Special Offer Notification’ to off.
- Go to the firewall then intrusion Prevention and off the ‘Notification’,
- Then go to browser protection and download insight notification to ‘off’.
- Now block anti-spam pop-ups; go to the settings click client integration besides filter tab then ‘off’ the welcome screen and feedback.
Now you can relax and do your work without disturbance of any notification and pop-ups form the Norton security. If you are still getting any notification or have any doubt, you can contact us by dialing Norton Support Number Australia . We provide the services all around the world complete 365 days of the year.