- +61 388205068
How To Send A Private Message In Norton Community?
To send a message on Norton Community it is necessary to have a Norton Account. If you don’t have one then create a new one on the Registration page. Also confirm the registration to login to your account.
- Visit the Norton Community main page on your computer.
- Enter the username and the password to login into the account.
- Select the Inbox located on the top-right corner of the screen.
- Now, click Write New Message on the far right of the page.
- Type the username of the recipient, subject and the words into the required box.
- Once it is done, click Send Message.
- Also, the same can be done from a member’s profile.
- Open the profile of the member and click Send this user a Private Message.
- Just complete the subject and other details and then click Send Message button.