How To Recover Your Norton Password If You Forgot It Or Lost It?
Give a thought, without the password how would you access your Norton Account? How would you protect the system now?
Passwords take a very crucial role in your life. Hackers have an eye on them always; secure it or it will be lost. Putting the lid on, it’s better to memorize it rather than later crying over the spilled milk. Fortunately, if you lost it, you can recover it through these steps:-
- Move to the sign-in page and hit the link of forgot my password underneath.
- Enter your email address and look for next.
- Then, you must select the option of recovering the Password through a security question or a phone call or a text message provided by you at the time or registration for Norton Security Software. And, the last option left is to get a reference to any 3 selected people and putting an additional email address. This case is only possible when the above cases don’t work out.
- If you hit the link of receiving a text or call, you will be prompted to enter the six digits secured Password received on your device.
- Go to answer the security question if the above step doesn’t work out.
If verified, you will be redirected to enter the new password to access your Norton profile and will be able to shield your PC with ease and any other queary yo can call toll free norton support number 1800-431-404 & get fix your issues.