Configuring Your Norton Security Settings: Quick Instructions And Tips
It is of utmost essence that the security software that you are using is well updated and all its setting options and features are up to date. You can easily achieve this by your Norton antivirus software application. There are a lot of features and options by which you can protect your files and documents by keeping all your advanced settings on. In this blog we guide you through the simple mechanism by which you can achieve this.
Also, for any other service-related queries and questions, you just have to reach out to us at Norton helpline number and our team will guide you by providing you the best solutions and fixes to all your problems in no time and causing the least of inconveniences to the users.
Steps For Configuring The Settings
- The first step is to log in to your account and goes to the handle window
- Here, next to the device security section you will find an option saying, open, click on it/li>
- Now, in the main window, you have to double click the option that says security and click on advanced
- In the window that you are so directed to, you have to toggle on the features that are listed below
- Auto protect
- SONAR protection
- Smart firewall
- Intrusion prevention
- Email protection
- Browser protection
- Download intelligence
- Now with the help of the above options, the said dynamics will be protected by the advanced features of the software application
We hope that by following the above steps you were easily able to resolve or troubleshoot the said issue. However, in case you are coming across any further difficulty while using our services, you just have to dial us up at Norton support number and our professionals here will give you the best fixes to ensure a smooth working experience and maximum device safety for your gadgets and files.