Fixing Issues While Downloading Norton Antivirus
The antivirus software applications have become a necessity amidst all the threats that have become a part and parcel of internet operations. The Norton software is exceptionally easy to download and even easier to work with. However, at times you might come across several technical or other issues. One such fix is facing errors while downloading the application, or the process being interrupted by some other outages. In such situations you may try re-downloading the application. This blog guides you through the steps by which you can do the same in the simplest manner.
Also, we value our customers to the most, hence, we provide you the most convenient facility of reaching out to us at Norton support number Australia in case of any troubles while working with the service.
Steps For Re-Downloading Process
- Number one step is to sign in to your account if you haven’t already; type in the handle credentials and click on the login tab
- You will be directed to the get started window, here you are required to select the download Norton tab
- A box will pop up, click on the agree and download tab
- Further, you will be required to enter in the product key for your active subscription
- Further, depending upon your browser, run the newly-downloaded file in the earmarked manner
- Now, once you have successfully launched the program, you will be directed to the user account control window
- Here, you are required to click on the continue tab
- Your software application is installed, activated and ready to use
We hope that by following the above steps your problem of glitches while downloading gets fixed. However, if you are facing any other troubles, just dial us up at Norton Support Australia and get all your issues fixed in no time. Our technicians will provide you the best solutions to ensure a smooth operating experience.