Fix The Incorrect Dns Settings To Solve Norton Power Eraser Outages
The Norton device security software application scans your network connection for any potential threats and tells you about the state of your connection, thus protecting your system from any attack vectors or man-in-the-middle threats. The users can run a manual scan to confirm whether their Wireless network is secure to use or not. If these reports eventually appear red or orange, the users need to enable the Secure VPN, so that the application creates a private and encrypted data tunnel and prevents any kind of cyber attackers from getting access to your data. In the following sections of this blog, we tell you about the method for the same.
For more information, contact us at the Norton Support Number and we will guide you with the best and immediate responses from our experts.
Steps For Fixing The DNS Settings To Solve The Power Eraser Download Outages:
- The first step is to enter in the WINDOWS+R command; this will facilitate the opening of the RUN DIALOG BOX
- Further, you must type CONTROL and tap on the ENTER key from your keyboard
- Now, you are required to select the NETWORK AND INTERNET icon and go to the SHARING CENTER section
- Here, you will come across an option saying CHANGE ADAPTER SETTINGS, click on it
- Next, you must right-click on the adapter which is currently in us n select the PROPERTIES option
- As you are directed to the CONNECTION PROPERTIES section click on the TCP/IP or TCP/IPv4 option
- Further, select the PROPERTIES tab
- Check the DNS section for server addresses, radio buttons, etc.
- Once you are done, click on the OK tab to apply the made changes
By following the above method, the stated issue should be resolved. However, if any glitch still persists, contact us at theNorton Customer Support Number Australia and let our experts fix the problem in the most efficient manner.