Facing Issues While Opening Norton? Quick Fix For Windows
The interface that the Norton antivirus software applications come with is extremely robust and very easy to use. Despite this, users might face issues while working with the application, one such issue is the troubles while opening the antivirus software in your Windows device. This normally happens when you update or re-download your software. The fundamental method to fix this is to restart your device so as to refresh the system settings. However, even if this doesn’t work, we have a list of short steps for you here in this blog.
Also, for any other account or software related issues, contact us at Norton support number and our technicians will ensure that the glitches are removed as quickly as possible.
Steps For Restarting The Computer
- The first thing that you need to do is to exit all the running programs
- Second, restart the computer
We hope that the above blog was helpful and useful for you to resolve your issue. But if you are facing any trouble related to the software you just have to reach out to us Norton supports Australia and we will ensure that everything is fixed without any inconvenience.
Steps For Downloading The Tool:
- From the official website download the Remove and install tool
- Save this file on your desktop window
- To open the Downloads window press the ctrl+V key combination
- Now, you are required to click on the NRnR icon
- Further, read the license agreement and click on the tab that says agree
- Click on the remove and reinstall option
- Next, you must select the continue tab and click on the restart now option
- Finally, as and when the computer reboots, follow the instructions you are so directed to reinstall the application
We hope that by following the above steps you were easily able to resolve your problem of opening the Norton file. However, if you are facing any other troubles while working on the interface, just reach out to us at Norton helpline number and we will ensure the quickest redressal of your issues.