Easy Steps For Individual Scanning Using The Norton Custom Scan
There are times when you might just want to scan only certain files or folders and not the whole system. There comes in the play custom scan feature by the means of which you can scan only the particular files that you want to scan and can remove the suspected media or file immediately from the system. This is useful in cases such as when you receive and download a compressed document and suspect it of being a threat and want to get it scanned for any risks. In this blog we tell you about the method by which you can run the custom scan feature in your Norton antivirus software system.
For any other information related to your account, you just have to ping us at Norton Support Australia and our team here will deal with all the questions and issues that you might be facing while working with the application.
Steps To Check Individual Elements
- First of all, you need to go to the software icon in your system and click on it
- Now, you will be directed to the main window where you will need to go to the device security section
- Here, you must click the open tab
- Further, in the same window, click on the security option and then select the scans tab
- In the scans window, you will come across an option saying scans and tasks, click on it
- Now, select the custom scanning from the menu panel
- Finally, select the particular files that you want to check
- Once done, click on the finish tab in the results summary window
We hope that the above blog could resolve the issue of scanning only the selected elements in the system. For any further glitches with the subscription service, you must contact the support team at Norton Support Number Australia and they will provide you with suitable solutions and guidance without any delays.