Easy Instructions To Run A Quick Custom Scan With Your Norton Subscription
Once you have the antivirus software subscription installed in your device, it automatically updates the system about various threat definitions and scans the system on a regular basis for several viruses or malware. Apart from the scheduled self-scans by the application, you may run the custom scanning process manually too, in case you suspect any offline threats in your device. In this blog, we have listed the steps by which you can run the various scans by yourself. If you further face any troubles while working with the software, you may anytime contact us at Norton support number and report it to our professionals. They will ensure that they provide you with the best solutions as soon as possible.
Steps For Running The Manual Scanning Process
- The first step involves you going to your application window
- Further, under the device security section, you must click on the open tab
- Now, in the main window, you are required to double click on the security option and further select the scans tab
- You will be directed to the Scans window and here you must click on the option that says Scans and tasks
- Here, click on the desired option for the type of scan that you want to run
- Now, in the results summary window, select the option that says FINISH
- Finally, review the risks in the threats detected window and take the necessary course of action
We hope that by the means of the above steps you could resolve the said issue. However, in case you are coming across any further glitches in the functioning of the software application, you may simply contact us at the helpline desk dialing the Norton Helpline Number. Here our team will guide you with the most genuine and reliable solutions fixing all the issues in no time.