Easy And Quick Method To Uninstall Your Norton Antivirus
The Norton Anti-virus provides you a multi-dimensional security system for your devices protecting your important data files from various unsolicited dangers such as viruses, malwares, and other virtually created threats. The installation of the software is a pretty easy mechanism, however, if you wish to no longer continue using the antivirus software, all you have to do is to follow some easy steps and you will be able to successfully uninstall the software from your system. You may do this by using the Removal Tool. For any queries and issues related to the Norton Software dial us up at Norton support Australia. Our team members from the customer support services will reach out to you as soon as possible. We provide the best solutions for all your installation, troubleshooting, configuration or account-related problems.
Steps To Uninstall The Norton Antivirus Software
- The foremost step that you will have to undertake is to visit us at our official website
- Next, you will have to navigate through it and look for the download now tab
- Here, you need to select the option which says to save your file to the device’s desktop
- Now, you are required to go back to your desktop screen and run the .exe file in order to access the removal tool
- Here, you will have to click on the next tab in order to remove all the products of the software from your computer system
- Further, click on the Next button
- The removal tool will send you a notification popup saying all the Norton programs have successfully been removed from your computer system
- You are now required to restart your system in order to resume working without the software
We hope that by following the above steps you were successfully able to remove the antivirus from your computer system. However, we recommend you to keep it installed and updated in order to protect your data from any unwanted threats that go on all over the internet. For any assistance or guidance related to the Antivirus system you can easily communicate with us at Norton helpline number Australia. Our live chat services help you get a personalized and one on one chance to talk to our experts and get your issues resolved.