Configuration Of Norton Internet Security In S Mode: Guide For Windows 10
You can set up the internet security extension on your Edge browser with your Norton antivirus application. This essentially enables you to surf, search, and purchase in a safer way online. It analyzes the sites that you visit & open and scans it for any potential risks or threats that may hinder or harm the working of your system. It blocks all the viruses and malware that may try to gain unsolicited access to your data. The application provides you the level of security and rates the website on the basis of safety before you access them. For more information regarding your subscription and the software, you may visit the official website or dial us up at the Norton Support Number. Our team at the helpdesk will cater to all your queries with utmost dedication.
In the following section, we tell you about the easy method by which you can set up this feature in your application.
Steps To Set Up The Internet Security Feature
- The first step is to go to the application window
- Next, in the MY ACCOUNT section, click on the INTERNET SECURITY option
- Further, tap on the SETUP tab
- You will be directed to the Microsoft store to install the browser extension for your device
- Here, press the GET tab
- And the process for installation will get started
- Once you receive the notification from your browser, click on the TURN IT ON tab
- If there is no pop-up window, you may do it manually by going to the Norton window and clicking on the ENABLE tab
We hope that by following the above method, you could ensure a safe surfing experience. For any glitches, while working with the software, you should immediately contact the Norton Helpdesk Australia team and they will guide you with the most appropriate fixes.